Re: RQTF meeting agenda for 7 September 2022

Hi Jason and all,

For the miscellaneous items section of the agenda, I believe there has
been an outstanding agenda request for some time to discuss plans for
the upcoming WAI-CooP Symposium. I encourage you to take this up in
today's meeting, as they need to be able to move ahead with their
planning cycle.

Sorry that as usual I have a conflicting meeting and won't be able to
join you, unless that meeting ends early. Wishing you a good discussion
on what looks like a full agenda.

Thank you,

- Judy

--