Re: Maturity Model FPWD is published! Congrats, MM subgroup!

Very exciting news!

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 01:57 Jeff Kline <jeffrey.l.kline@gmail.com> wrote:

> That’s great news! congratulations everyone!
>
> One thing that I noticed… The reference to the assessment template is
> there, but I didn’t see a link to the worksheet itself. Did I miss it?
>
> Jeff
>
> > On Sep 6, 2022, at 2:18 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All:
> >
> > I've been expecting the WAI-Announce email from Shawn, but it has yet to
> > be posted for whatever reason. However, I can resist no longer, because
> > the news is good!
> >
> > Maturity Model First Public Working Draft (FPWD) is now published, and
> > open for public comment through Sunday 16 October:
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/TR/2022/DNOTE-maturity-model-20220906/
> >

> > You'll also see this announcement prominently featured on the news feed
> > of W3C's home page:
> >
> > https://www.w3.org/
> >
> > So, congratulations to all who helped get this important document out
> > for this key Note track publication milestone, especially the Maturity
> > Model subgroup of RQTF, but also RQTF and our splendid APA publication
> > reviewers! Thanks also to our Staff Contacts, Roy and Michael.
> >
> > May the comments be helpful and numerous!
> >
> > Janina
> >
> > :wq
> >

> > --
> >
> > Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
> > Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka
> >
> > The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
> > Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures    http://www.w3.org/wai/apa
> >
> > Linux Foundation Fellow
> > https://www.linuxfoundation.org/board-of-directors-2/
> >

> --
[image: Lionel Wolberger]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
[image: UserWay.org]
<https://userway.org/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
[image: Phone Icon] +1 (415) 800-4557 <+14158004557>
[image: Envelope Icon]
lionel@userway.org <lionel@userway.org>
[image: Schedule with Me]
<https://userway.org/s/lionel?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
Important Reads: Accessibility and SEO Impact
<https://userway.org/blog/the-impact-of-accessibility-on-seo/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>
 & Accessibility Tax Credits
<https://userway.org/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-web-accessibility-tax-benefits/?utm_source=email-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Lionel_Wolberger>