Re: Maturity Model FPWD is published! Congrats, MM subgroup!

Dear Jeff, All:

If we haven't referenced the spreadsheet in the document, we should
figure out the fix asap--perhaps on today's call. We can then update the
github document via a PR which Michael should be able to push into the
FPWD for us.

I would regard this is as an editorial oversight. We meant it to be
there all along, and spent a lot of time getting the right version
identified.

Janina