Analysis and conclusions of CAPTCHA document

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:41:01 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
As promised at the meeting yesterday, I have opened an issue to hold discussion of the analysis and conclusions in the Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA note.
In writing the issue, I sought to summarize ideas discussed at recent meetings. Corrections and elaboration are most welcome, preferably as comments in GitHub on the issue.
https://github.com/w3c/captcha-accessibility/issues/23

Thank you for your compliance.