Re: CAUR feedback

I've created the following pull request to address most of Scott's comments.

https://github.com/w3c/caur/pull/1

Review would be welcome and appreciated.

Some additional responses appear in-line below.

On 10/8/22 08:37, Scott Hollier wrote:
> REQ1: propose that user has choice of status message being provided as
> user may prefer screen reader or other assistive technology to read
> current placement
It wasn't clear whether this issue was already addressed by User
Need/REQ 3, and, if not, what more should be said.
> The needs interchange between general documents and coding tools. I
> think we should separate these out.
>
>   * I think there may be some specific guidance for different types of
>     software, e.g. word processor guidance, spreadsheet guidance,
>     presentation slides guidance
>   * Spreadsheets for example may need guidance on how much of a cell
>     is visible if a neighbouring cell has content and how a restricted
>     collaboration tool might need to default

I've left this alone for now, but we can add application-specific
guidance if we find that there are needs/requirements which don't apply
to collaborative systems generally.

I think we should revisit this question if there are more examples of
application-specific issues that can't be reasonably generalized. Also,
we could address application-specific issues by providing examples
accompanying our more general requirements, instead of creating
application-specific guidance.