Re: Overview of current Task Force work

Hi Jason,

Thank you for putting this together.

This looks like a helpful current snapshot of our work. I still have the
concern though that it doesn't link out to relevant context for this
very page though. Can we link out to the RQTF landing page, and our
existing planning Wiki(s) for this topic?

And do those pages now prominently link to this page? Otherwise I think
people might still end up in the same situation as currently, with
people already needing to know about this page to be able find it.

I'm guessing that these issues can be easily addressed, but it would be
good to check during the meeting.

Thanks and best,

- Judy

On 5/6/2021 2:35 PM, White, Jason J wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> As promised at the meeting yesterday, I have created a wiki page that
> documents the current work of the Task Force, with references to
> drafts in progress.
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Overview_of_Current_Work
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Overview_of_Current_Work>
>
> As Janina noted at the meeting, this should also make it easier for us
> to circulate meeting agenda via the recently established W3C calendar.
>
> Corrections to the wiki page are always welcome.

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged
> or confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual
> for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you
> received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not
> disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on the
> contents of this information; and delete it from your system. Any
> other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
>

> Thank you for your compliance.

Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative