Re: Event Invitation: Research Questions Task Force meeting

Adding a link for the agenda item on Accessible Remote (and Hybrid)
meetings:

Here is the "structured draft" document that Scott and I have been
working on:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Accessibility_of_Remote_Meetings:_Structured_Draft

For today's meeting, Scott will introduce our work since last meeting,
then I will walk us through a few questions that it would helpful to get
the task force's feedback on.

FYI, for accessibility reasons, the document has been round-tripped
through Word in the interim, which did interesting things to the
numbering, and then we further-arranged a few things. So for the time
being we have dropped the manual numbering.

Looking forward to discussion.

Thanks,

- Judy

--