Re: Updating meeting attendees in minutes [was: Re: Meeting minutes for 21 July 2021]

Yes, thanks for noting this Judy.

I think we need to remind ourselves of the use of present+ in IRC. We
should also be sure to log regrets there.

We may have a bit of cultural disonance here. I know, for example, we
had Raja (at least, maybe also one more person?) on IRC a few weeks ago,
but I don't believe he was IRC subsequently. Possibly, he's not seeing a
benefit to the additional data channel, finding all he needs in Zoom
comments? We have been accomodating translating between Zoom comments
and IRC--thus we're now arguably reinforcing the disonance rather than
resolving it.

Thanks for letting me speculate off the top of my head. I've been
meaning to say this at the right time because I've also seen this same
cultural effect in several Silver/AGWG calls.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka