Decision on CfC: Publish XAUR as W3C Note

Colleagues:

The Call for Consensus below received mainly messages of support, with
one message opposing publication. With the overwhelming preponderance in  support this CfC is agreed to as a consensus decision of APA.

However, as this is a new area of web development and standardization,
APA remains open to additional research and document updates.
Substantive Improvements to the document would certainly lead to an
updated publication.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found at this link:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2021Mar/0004.html

Best,

Janina and Becky
APA Co-Chairs