Re: Wiki page on accessibility of remote meetings created

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 01:52:12 -0400
To: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Jason,

Thanks so much for getting this going -- you captured so much from our
initial discussion on this.

I've gone through and edited and/or added various things. I've also
marked a number of issues with [RQTF - discuss - Mar25] to provide a
discussion opportunity for changes I made or to flag something that we
may want to otherwise focus discussion on.

Thanks,

- Judy

On 3/23/2020 11:03 AM, White, Jason J wrote:

> I have now revised and extended the wiki page. Comments and
> improvements are most welcome. This work will be discussed at the
> meeting on Wednesday.
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Accessibility_of_Remote_Meetings

Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative