Decision on CfC: Position on Two WoT Use Cases

Colleagues:

Only messages supporting this Call for Consensus have been recieved. It
is therefore agreed to as a consensus decision of APA.

The head of thread for the CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2020Jun/0004.html

Best,

Janina