From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Sent: 27 April 2020 19:35
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: Meeting agenda for 29 April 2020

Meeting Logistics

  *   Time: Wednesday, 29 April 2020 at 9:00am Boston time (1300 UTC) - please verify what this corresponds to in your time zone.
  *   teleconference logistics (including Zoom password) are on the Web page at
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_rqtf<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_rqtf>.

Agenda

1.      Accessibility of remote meetings. Please see the notes collected on the page at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Accessibility_of_Remote_Meetings<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Accessibility_of_Remote_Meetings>

2.      Addressing open issues on recent publications.
XAUR issues in GitHub: https://github.com/w3c/apa/labels/xaur<https://github.com/w3c/apa/labels/xaur>
RTC issues in GitHub: https://github.com/w3c/apa/labels/rtc<https://github.com/w3c/apa/labels/rtc>

3.    Topics for discussion at TPAC 2020, based on the development of our two working drafts.

Additional References

  *   WebXR Standards and Accessibility Architecture Issues:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/WebXR_Standards_and_Accessibility_Architecture_Issues<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/WebXR_Standards_and_Accessibility_Architecture_Issues>
  *   Research Questions Task Force - main wiki page that refers to work in progress and other documents: https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Main_Page<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Main_Page>
  *   APA Working Group - Verticals to Track: https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Verticals_to_Track<https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Verticals_to_Track>

  *   Minutes of previous meeting: https://www.w3.org/2020/04/22-rqtf-minutes.html<https://www.w3.org/2020/04/22-rqtf-minutes.html>

________________________________

Thank you for your compliance.

________________________________

--

During these challenging times, information is vital.  In response, we are ramping up our support and services to ensure blind and partially sighted people get the help they need.
We urge anyone in our community who needs us to call our Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or email helpline@rnib.org.uk.

Help us continue removing barriers that stop people with sight loss from living the lives they want to lead - visit https://www.rnib.org.uk to donate today.

--

DISCLAIMER:

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: https://www.rnib.org.uk