Re: Please read asap--reCAPTCHA rewritten

Very goot catches, Judy, thank you.

I'll take on following up on these today.

Please note I'm also writing additional content, suggested by Angel's
review, to cover SMS, voice call, and pop-up toast messages. Initially I
thought this would be its own section, but it really fits well into our
existing Multi-Device section, so will be adding there, right about
Federated Identity Systems.

All in all, this now suggests CfC early Monday AM!

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka