CAPTCHA: Almost ready!

Colleagues:

This is a CAPTCHA status update to the RQTF Task Force, with a cc to the
COGA Task Fporce.

An updated Editor's Draft is ready for review at the usual web link:

https://w3c.github.io/apa/captcha/

As of this writing there's still a minor glitch hyperlinking new
bibliographic citations to a new COGA related paragraph provided by
Steve Noble. We'll get this sorted quite soon, I'm sure.

There's also an additional COGA related clause in Sec. 2.1.4.1 Visual
Comparison CAPTCHAs also provided by Steve.

The primary changes are:

The Federated Identities and Single Sign-On sections are gone. We simply
could find no evidence that any of them did anything with CAPTCHA or
Turing Tests.

Instead, there's a expanded and rewritten Sec. 3.5 Why not Federated
Turing Tokens? here:
https://w3c.github.io/apa/captcha/#fedtoken

So, we are ready for discussion of this draft in RQTF Wednesday. If RQTF
approves, we'll move in APA to a Call for Consensus on publishing a Second
Public Wide Review draft.

Best,

Janina

--