Re: Conclusions of draft CAPTCHA Note

Thanks for the review, Jason.

What subheading might reinforce our conclusions? Would you perhaps put a
nested head over the unordered list? Should we perhaps make these an
ordered list--which might mean reording them?

PS: I've made additional changes per discussion on the Editor's Draft
today.

*	The beginning of the reCAPTCHA section has been altered slightly
*	to acknowledge there was a reCAPTCHA Version 1, which Google no
*	longer supports.

*	Our concluding paragraph in the reCAPTCHA section now also
*	points to the Google reCAPTCHA FAQ, because the FAQ clearly
*	states Version 2 is not going away.

Next, I added a few sentences to the Turing Tokens discussion to briefly
sketch a user oriented VPN service per discussions on our call.

I have one more tweak I plan to accomplish tomorrow. There is still a
DTMF reference in the Webex section that needs to say something more
generally understandable. I've put this off until my next Webex call
were I can go into the background on a side session and ask Webex to
call my cell phone. I need to capture the exact language they're using.
I should be able to achieve this Thursday morning.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow