Re: Final reCAPTCHA Tweaks

Hi Janina

That's a very neat solution to the problem you identified, and I think it reads well! I read § 4.1 and note the following:

Suggested rewording:
* para 4: “adjudged” rather than “adjudicated”?
* para 7: wondering whether we need to include “only” in the passage: "it only assists Google in acquiring more user data”?

Typos:
* para 4: s/promissing/promising
* para 7: s/loathe/loath

Dave