Final reCAPTCHA Tweaks

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 05:57:30 -0500
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Colleagues:

Following our conversation yesterday, I have made the changes we
discussed.

The major change is that I dropped Sec. 4.3 Multi Devices, and moved
that discussion into the section on reCAPTCHA.

The "aha" moment for me came during the APA call yesterday, when Michael
asked whether any service other than Google provided cross-site CAPTCHA
services. Afaik, only Google does that. Therefore, the distinction
between authenticating a paticular user, something that many large
services like Facebook do for third parties, and distinguishing humans
from robots as a cross-site service needed to be made in context.

Please review that section, if you can't review any other. I'd like to
go to APA CfC later today.

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/apa/js-captcha/captcha/index.html#the-google-recaptcha

Best,

Janina