Comments on CAPTCHA draft

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 19:48:38 +0000
To: Research Questions Task Force <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

Listed below are the comments that I could find on the CAPTCHA Note draft. Please add whatever I have missed to this list.
CAPTCHA comments

  *   Privacy considerations: https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/7
  *   Movement-related CAPTCHA: https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/6
  *   Video game CAPTCHA and multi-device authentication: https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/4#issuecomment-405441394