Re: RQTF meeting agenda for Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Regrets for today’s call. I can make a call next Wednesday, though, if rescheduling works best.

Dave

> On 4 Jan 2017, at 08:59, Gottfried Zimmermann (List) <zimmermann@accesstechnologiesgroup.com> wrote:
>
> Regrets for today.
>
> Gottfried

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.