AW: RQTF meeting agenda for Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Regrets for today.

Gottfried

Von: White, Jason J [mailto:jjwhite@ets.org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017 22:30
An: public-rqtf@w3.org; public-rqtf@w3.org
Betreff: RQTF meeting agenda for Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Important Note

If we are unable to achieve a quorum of participants to discuss the agenda
below, we'll postpone to next week. However, this is our agreed upon time
for this week's meeting.

Logistics

Teleconference time: 9AM US Eastern, 1400 UTC

WebEx:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m2fedb5c0ce2e960c9f5a0f7406f06531

Meeting Number: 642 987 341

Telephone access: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Access code: 642 987 341

Internet Relay Chat (IRC): connect to server irc.w3.org, and join channel
#rqtf

Agenda

1.	Continuation of Internet of Things/Web of Things discussion.
2.	Action items and review of research related to authentication and
CAPTCHA. See the wiki page at
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Relevant_Rese
archers
and the message by Scott at
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rqtf/2016Dec/0016.html

Task Force Resources

*	Work plan:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Work_Plan
*	Minutes of previous meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2016/12/14-rqtf-minutes.html

  _____

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom it
is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it
from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Thank you for your compliance.

  _____