RE: Research Questions Task Force - Work Plan

[Jason] It's best described as an oversight made while drafting the Work Plan. What would you consider to be a suitable schedule for producing a draft of the actual document? You're welcome to add it to the Work Plan on the wiki, or I can add it.

We remain interested in encouraging researchers to become participants in the Task Force, whether they be in academia, industry, non-profit organizations or elsewhere. This Task Force is intended to have a broad representation of relevant expertise.

Thank you for your compliance.