Re: Charter [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your feedback and comments.

I just updated the charter
http://www.w3.org/community/rosc/rosc-community-group-charter/
accordingly. Please let me know if you have any further comments.

I think we are now ready for sending out the call for participation.

Robert, it will be fantastic if you could circulate the call to the OA
group.

I will also circulate in related SW groups as well as the Force11
mailing list.

Many thanks all!

-- Jun

--