From:   Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
To:     "Boley, Harold" <Harold.Boley@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>
Cc:     RIF Working Group <public-rif-wg@w3.org>,
"'team-rif-chairs@w3.org'" <team-rif-chairs@w3.org>, Ivan Herman
<ivan@w3.org>
Date:   07/11/2012 17:48
Subject:        Re: [RIF] Okay to publish documents?

On 11/06/2012 06:46 PM, Boley, Harold wrote:
I've approved them but noticed the minor problems below.

Thanks.

-- Harold

RIF Overview

References should also cite RIF Primer.

Can you fix this?

RIF Combination with XML data
RIF Combination with XML Data
6 Appendix A: Glossary (non-normative)
Editor's Note: This section will be completed in a future draft.
etc.

Christian?

RIF Test Cases

Leora Morgenstern, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences

Name URL? Affiliation at time of writing (now SAIC)?

I pinged Leora and she's fixed this.

      -- Sandro