Re: Urgent: Issue with RIF-Core EBNF Grammar?

Axel, Christian, all,

I raised my concerns about the RIF-Core spec in a separate email.

Concerning facts about class membership: they are both in BLD and PRD (see
[1]).
Concerning class membership atoms in rule conclusions: I do remember that we
explicitly forbade them in Core.

Best, Jos

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD#Actions_2

--