Re: Importing RIF documents from RDF - last attempt

> I'm not sure what you mean with the imports mechanism having a
> semantics. The semantics of the combination (R2,G) is clearly defined in
> the SWC spec.

Yes it is clearly defined, and it wouldn't take the import of R1 from G
into account. So, in case we define a semantics for importing rulesets
from graphs, an implementation that takes this imports-mechanism into
account will not be compatible to the SWC spec on this example.

Axel