Re: conformance clause + extensibility

> If my implementation receives a schema-valid document containing either
> an extension or an unimplemented feature, it simply prints "not
> supported" along with explanatory details and exits. If it receives a
> non-schema-valid document, something to that effect is printed (actually
> the JAXB unmarshaller throws an exception) and the translator exits.

Okay, I guess we're okay here.  I think to do otherwise (to continue
silently) would be a failure to implement a "semantics-preserving
mapping", so it's already forbiden.

So, I'm okay with droping the text...

      A conformant RIF-BLD consumer must reject all inputs that do not
      match the syntax of BLD. If it implements extensions, it may do so
      under user control -- having a "strict BLD" mode and a
      "run-with-extensions" mode.

as well as the "at risk" warning.  I think that's what everyone else
wanted during the last meeting, and I can live with that.

    -- Sandro