Re: RIF XML version of OWL RL rules

>>In the
>>EBNF for IRIMETA I think "IRICONST?" needs to be replaced by "Const?".
>
>I don't think so. The intention, I belive, is that rules are identified by
IRIs - you cannot use any sort of CONST. In BLD, section >2.6.3 explains
what an IRICONST is and says the DTB shortcuts are allowed which is why I
believe the angle-bracket notation is >legal.

It would be better if IRICONST were defined in the EBNF so that the EBNF is
self-contained and so that all the symbols are defined in the grammar
language (I think it used to be but got lost in some renaming and
reorganization).

 Also, FLD, both in the mathematical english and in the EBNF, says that the
id part of an annotation is a constant (without restricting it to be rif:iri
constant), and the direct specification of BLD says that the id part is a
rif:iri constant, but the specification of BLD as a restriction of FLD
doesn't mention that restriction.

Stella