Re: Next few weeks in RIF

On 08/03/2010 17:30, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> Done but it makes for a really big document (about 5x previous version).
>> I wonder if it would be better to put them at a known web location and
>> reference that from the document.
>>
>> Sandro, what's the right process here?
>
> Probably for me just to put it at some random W3C URL, like
>      http://www.w3.org/2010/03/owlrl.rif
> or
>      http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/owlrl.rif
>
> and think provide that URL in the document.

Works for me, thanks. If you can do that and let me know the location
then I'll delete the appendix again and put a reference in the doc.

Currently there are three XML documents (simple, datatype and list
rules) because that's how they are presented in the note; but they are
easy to combine into a single document if that's better.

The currently generated versions don't have rule IRI metadata in them.
Don't know if it is worth doing an update to include that before you put
up the XML. Stella, does the conversion tool like the (* <#name> *)
relative IRI syntax for rule identification?

Cheers,
Dave