Re: Next few weeks in RIF

Chris,

Thanks for the reminder. I did some re-organizing of the document in the
summer and fall, dividing the use cases into BLD, PRD, and FLD. In some
cases, the division was mandatory (e.g., there is at least one case that
must be done in FLD because it makes explicit reference to the concept of
belief); but there were some cases that could go either way (e.g., some
cases seem more naturally expressed in PRD although they could probably be
represented in BLD.)

I also put in a bunch of editors' notes as a reminder to myself of work
that I still need to do, specifically translating cases into the required
dialect, making notation consistent, etc.

I am booked solid this week and traveling next week, but can get to this
the week of March 14th, and would aim to finish within a week from that
time.

Best regards,
Leora

--