Re: EBNF grammar of presentation syntax

> As for the rest of this thread...  I don't care about "the" PS.  It's
> just there as a shorthand for specifying the semantics.  I'll consider
> it a huge failure of the community if people ever actually use it
> (instead of better PS's that come along).

My comment was that since the RIF PS defines a variable name to be an
NCName, then, according to the specification, any variable name in an
admissible RIF XML document must be an NCName.

As a separate comment, the text in the paragraphs (BLD 2.6.1) following the
EBNF formulation of the PS is now not consistent with the EBNF in how it
describes argument names and variables.

Stella