Re: [Test Cases] XML for Assert, Retract, AssertRetrct, AssertRtract2, Modify (closing ACTION-909)

Christian,

I checked the files into cvs; they can now be viewed from the test
case wiki page links.

In each premise file I changed "<declare>...</pattern>" to
"<delcare>...</declare>", and in each conclusion I added a namespace
declaration to the first element. You can check that these changes are
ok with you. Using the schema from the appendix of the PRD doc, I get
errors for the "Not" element (AssertRetract-premise.rif  line = 50,
column = 18, Retract-premise.rif  line = 35, column = 18).

The following PRD test cases still lack xml:
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Conflict_resolution
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Core_NonSafeness
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Core_NonSafeness_2
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Modify_loop
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Modify_noloop
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Multiple_Context_Error
    -- http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RDF_Combination_SubClass_5

 We should review the conclusion of (eg) Retract to see how to cover
this in the Test document.

Stella