AW: [Test cases] Test case "NotAssertRetract"

Hi Christian,

It should be a frame. Yes, let’s drop this test case since the assert + retract combination is already tested by the AssertRetract test case.

Cheers, Adrian

Von: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Christian De Sainte Marie
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009 12:27
An: RIF
Betreff: [Test cases] Test case "NotAssertRetract"

Adrian,

I cannot make sense of this test case [1]. Is ex:customer[...] a frame (in that case, what is the object), or is it a named-argument uniterm (in which case it is not PRD)?

On the other hand, with Assert, Retract, AssertRetract and AssertRetract2, I am not sure whether we really need something more.

I suggest that we simply drop that test case.

Cheers,

Christian

[1]  <http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/NotAssertRetract> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/NotAssertRetract

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400 Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 02430