Re: [PRD] Refraction Semantics may be WRONG!

consider the rule:

Forall ?X (If Exists ?Y (_P(?X, ?Y)) THEN DO (Retract(_P(?X,?Y)),
Assert(_P(?Y, ?Y + 1))))

By rif semantics, this rule loops if given _P(0, 1) but does not loop if
given _P(0, 0).

In Jess, this rule either loops or does not loop, depending only on the
rule-level setting of loop/noloop. Any setting I pick will not always be
correct.

I wanted to get a sense if I am the only one having trouble implementing
PRD refraction. (I didn't think it would be this hard until I tried to
actually do it :-)

Of course, I don't want to hold up the spec unless nobody can implement
it as-is.