Re: Presentation Syntax

I think the origin of this thread was your proposal to use triples {a b c}
instead of frames. This is unacceptable because frames are not triples.
You can have a[b->c d->e] etc.
Second, {...} is not a good syntax because it means sets. This is what I was
planning to use for aggregates (I proposed this several months ago in an email)
and for shorthands like  a[b->c b->d] == a[b-> {c d}]

michael