Re: publishing rdf:PlainLiteral (aka rdf:text)

Sandro,

Here are few remarks

* In the first example stating the exact number of 1,114,112 code
points it would be fair to state that this is subject in future
version of Unicode.
* It would be also interesting to add some examples from different
Normalisation form (NFC, NKD, NKFC, NFKD) to make clear what would be
the exact behaviour of the length and the compare function

Regards,

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL