Re: AW: [PRD] Assert and AssertRetract test cases (ACTION-845)

Christian,

Yes we should allow an retracted object to be re-asserted.

Note: we should not consider a retracted object as "deleted", retraction
removes all the references to be object from the rule system, but the
target application can still keep the object.

But back to Adrian's test case, the retract should remove all the
attributes of the frame. When "Assert (?X[ex:discount -> "0"]) " is
executed, the frame should have the only attribute: discount -> 0.

Then how can we obtain the result: "ex:john[ex:status -> "normal"
ex:discount -> "0"] "? What do you think?

Changhai