Re: [RIF] xml serializations for Import

Stella wrote on 05/07/2009 22:36:44:

> In validating the Core test cases against the PRD schema there's one
> issue, which is that Core and PRD specify different serializations for
> the arguments of Import (location and profile).

I am surprised. I raised that issue several times, and lastly in an email
last month [1], and Harold replied that the schemas had been fixed for
Core/BLD/FLD [2].

Anyway, the correct one is PRD: can we, still, change Core (and, probably,
BLD and FLD as well) at this stage? Sandro?

Christian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/0076.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2009Jun/0101.html

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?