Re: draft public comment for OWL last call from RIF

</chair>
Personally (but I believe I am representing a wider community, and certainly
several folks at IBM I've conversed with), I intended the statement to be more
general than just compatibility between OWL and RIF through OWL RL.

I think there should be one set of xsd's for the semantic web.  Stepping back
from RIF and OWL, it seems ridiculous to me that each would maintain a different
set.
<chair>