RE: Congratulations on Christian's and co. courage

Ah - obviously I misunderstood your requirement / use case:

- you get multiple events of the same type with the same content
- only some of these are appropriate in certain patterns.

You'll need to specify the discriminator in more detail: in other words,
for
<< we want this sequence to invalidate a simple C<=AB pattern >>,
*when* do you want to invalidate this pattern?
e.g. It could be that only 1 C event is allowed in a certain time
window.

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP