Re: Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

Michael Kifer wrote:

> I don't see how Java objects and external schemas relate to allowing # and ##
> in RIF-Core facts.  I would like to see a clarification from you on that issue
> and Gary's view.

I don't see that either: as I have said repeatedly, # and ## facts need not be asserted, if there is an external schema, as far as I understand (but, of course, we need to have a way to import and refer to that external schema).

There is one thing that is not clear to me: does Core want (need, require) # or ## facts?

Sometimes, you sound like it is a demand from PRD, whereas I was under the impresion that it was a demand from Core...

And, btw, does Core want them in rule heads?

(Sorry, I am much father back on Core than I should :-(

Cheers,