Object vs fact <-- Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

My interpretation of Gary's position is:

"PRD (and possibly RIF core) must include (non normative) definitions
for mappings from common XSD, POJO, and possibly RDBMS object and data
structures and types to fact models and vice versa."

In fact, just like the BLD team have done for OWL and RDF...

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP

It
> is more accurate to think of importing an XML document or a java
object
> graph.  Import defines a mapping between the external syntax and the
RIF

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2008Nov/0127.html