Re: RIF UCR --> RIF UC

So is the proposal that there will be no requirements in the final set
of RIF documents?

I can understand the desire to make the UCR document more relevant to
our current state. However, it does seem a bit cheating to loose the
requirements - especially since one could debate how well the current
design meets them all. Is the proposal to put the requirements on a web
page or something instead?

Also could you explain more what you mean about "tailoring the use cases
to BLD"? Surely the UC(R) document is about RIF not BLD. Several of the
original use cases are not motivated by specifically logic dialects and
don't use function symbols, equality etc.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England