From: Hassan Aït-Kaci [mailto:hak@ilog.com]
Sent: May 2, 2008 10:54 PM
To: Boley, Harold
Cc: Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)
Subject: Re: XMLification of presentation syntax

Boley, Harold wrote:
> There is the Resolution from F2F7 I referred to below, Harold

Whatever... And so how come all the BLD documents since then (which
was back in 2007) use rif:iri and not &rif;iri ? Again - what are
the pros and cons for one of the other? I do not recall anything
about that resolution, nor why it was so important, nor why examples
since then have not adhered to it. Please comment and/or explain.

-hak

PS/ I understand everything in the RIF XML notation is a (still) a
     moving target, but at least we should make our examples as
     consistent as possible with what has been decided thus far.
     How can anyone prototype this thingie otherwise?

>>> [2]http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#EBNF_for_the_RIF-BLD_Rule_Language
>>> [3]http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/BLD#Translation_of_the_RIF-BLD_Condition_Language

--
Hassan Aït-Kaci  *  ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D
http://koala.ilog.fr/wiki/bin/view/Main/HassanAitKaci