AW: status of UCR

Hello Chris,

Unfortunately we could not cover UCR in the last RIF telecon and I will be
traveling next week, i.e. I can not attend the telecon.

UCR is ready for review.

I restructured and updated the document according to the previous reviews
and our discussions in the group, solved all open issues, including the
rendering problem and the code hide/show feature.

Whenever it was possible to give a clear BLD or PRD example for a use case,
I added a code example in presentation syntax, including the demonstration
and discussion of the different choices which you have in RIF to formalize
rules.

What remains open is the discussion about the (abridged) presentation
syntax. According to the discussion we had and my action about it, I
currently use ":-" to distinguish the head of a rule from the body. However,
I would recommend to use the sign "=>" or "<=" for that purpose.

In my view, using the same sign, like e.g. "=>", to describe rules in a
dialect independent representation (as far as possible) makes a lot of
sense, in particular for UCR which is intended for RIF as a general
interchange format and not just for a PRD or BLD dialect.

Thanks,

Adrian