RE: ISSUE-62 (actions in PRD): Which actions should PRD cover [PRD ]

As RIF is more likely to be deployment-time than PRR's model-time, it
should (as a strategy) support a superset of PRR notions. Note that in
PRR , "invoke" is used to model any external or engine call, including
those that might have side effects on working memory: in other words
it's a catch-all.

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP