Von: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] Im
Auftrag von Gary Hallmark
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008 22:59
An: pu >> RIF WG
Betreff: [PRD] need Assign action

while editing PRD to change the examples to "real" presentation syntax,
I see that I need an assign action.

I propose

syntax:  Assign ::= 'Assign' '(' frame ')'

informal semantics: triples which match the oid and slot name(s) given
by the frame argument are removed from W, then the given frame is added to W