Re: [RDF/OWL] status RDF/OWL document

I just realized that, in the appendix, I had forgotten to axiomatize to
connection between typing/subclassing in RDF and typing/subclassing in
RIF.  I added the axiomatization to section 7.1.3.

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/