Re: [SWC] ACTION-492: review changes in SWC

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

> That's ACTION-492, not 6492.
>
> Btw, I forgot to mention that the tables in sections 2 (table 1), 5.1.1,
>  8.1.3 (Rsimple), 8.1.4 (Rrdf), 8.1.5 (Rrdfs) and 8.2.3 (Normalizing and
> Embedding OWL DLP) do ont scale down to print or small screens. Neither
> do most of the productions in 8.2.1.
>
> I do not know what can be done about it, or whether something ought to
> be done, but that makes the tables and productions useless when the
> document is printed :-(

Yes, something can be done, and I am working on it.  Basically, these
tables all rely on fixed text (using the pre tag).  I have now in the
process of making the text flow naturally, where this makes sense.
But, we need to keep in mind that we are not responsible for how
individual applications render a page.  For example, when printing from
my browser I only have problems with two of the tables you mention.

Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/