Re: [PRD] Issues to resolve before publication (NAU)

I agree.  Let's not fall victim to a false dilemma here.  This all
started with consideration of a mundane feature, NAU.  It got into BLD
for perhaps not the best of reasons, but including it in PRD in no way
limits PRD interoperability (perhaps it even helps, depending on whether
you think CLIPS "unordered facts" map to NAU or to Frames.)

Let's also not get too hung up with syntax.  The important thing is to
define the semantics so that PR engines can interoperate.  The syntax is
a simple matter of translation.  I suspect, given the variation in PR
syntax, that no matter what we chose, someone will be confused.  We can
avoid a lot of bickering amongst ourselves, and achieve a more "buttoned
up" appearance for the suite of RIF documents, if we can just abide by
the BLD syntax wherever its semantics is compatible with PRD.