RE: [PRD] Issues to resolve before publication (NAU)

Interoperability between PR systems is far more important than
interoperability between PR and BLD systems (to me).

Indeed, *if* the priority for RIF / PRD is to allow the interchange of
rules between BLD and PRD, then RIF is simply an (interesting) academic
project of little interest (or value commercially) short-term (to me)...

I'm sure PRR-PRD alignment is not of interest to some PR system
suppliers / vendors (though probably more vendors have had some
involvement in PRR than RIF, at time or other). But it is effectively
prior art and unless there is a good reason to avoid compatibility,
compatibility should be viewed as a requirement (IMHO).

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | Business Optimization | Business Rules & CEP